Want A Healthier Way To Cook?
The foods you eat and how they are prepared are the number one factor when it comes to living a healthy and long life. Using improper preparation methods can actually destroy the nutritional value of even the healthiest of foods. Because of how foods are prepared, up to 80% of the nutrients, minerals, and vitamins are lost because of boiling, peeling, and draining our foods.
What Is The Right Way To Prepare Vegetables?
- Cooking vegetables without water is as simple as A-B-C- Just wash and place vegetables inside pan dripping wet and cover with whistle value open
- Place on medium temperature
- When the whistle sounds, reduce heat to low and close the whistle valve
What Is The Right Way To Prepare Meat And Poultry?
- Preheat skillet on medium 2-3 minutes
- Sear meat on each side on medium heat and once it is seared it will turn without sticking
- Reduce heat to low until thoroughly cooked